- All Purpose Flour – 1.5 cups
- Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
- Bananas – 3 (Over ripe)
- Butter – 100 Gms
- Eggs – 2
- Choco chips – 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder – 1.5 tsp.
- Coffee Powder – 1 tbsp.
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp.
- Vanilla essence – Few drops
1) Mash the bananas nicely with fork/Spoon
2) Add powdered sugar to the bananas and blend nicely
3) Add butter, blend again
4) Break in 2 eggs into the mixture
5) Add a few drops of vanilla essence and mix again
6) Add Maida, coffee Powder, baking soda and baking powder, sift together
7) Fold the mix nicely
8) Pour the batter into a greased cake mound and sprinkle some Choco chips on top
9) Preheat a Cooker with some salt and place a metal stand on it
10) Remove the whistle, close the lid, Bake at low flame for 45- 60 minutes.
11) To check if the cake is baked or not, insert a toothpick, it should come out clean if the cake is properly baked.
12) Let the cake cool down, and then demoded it.
13) Garnish with few banana slices and powdered sugar.